What You Need
4 cups of Water
4 oz Castille Soap (like Dr. Bronner's which you can buy scented or unscented and it's totally green and can be used for cleaning around the house and your body)
3 oz of either Glycerin* or Coconut Oil (both lather well and are skin softeners)
Essential Oil (like Lavender or Eucalyptus)
Container for your concoction (non glass is best for near the bath)
*Glycerin is any pure soap, normally a transparent bar, made without synthetic detergents. You can buy it online or sometimes at the drugstore.
1. Mix water with castille and glycerin or coconut oil.
2. Add 4-5 drops of your choice of essential oil.
3. Mix well.
4. Pour your bubble bath into the container. It should keep for quite a while.
5. Fill bathtub with water and pour in a couple of ounces of bubble bath.
6. Take a deep breath and soak.